Position: Account Manager
This position is filled. Thank you for your interest in joining the Caorda family.
Job Type: Full-Time
Date Posted: December 10, 2019
The primary function of the Account Manager position is to provide Caorda’s clients with exceptional customer service and project direction related to website design, digital marketing, app development and hosting. Daily responsibilities include the coordination of tasks and projects, as well as promoting Caorda’s services, and identifying ongoing sales opportunities. This role is key in ensuring a positive customer experience.
You’re innovative. You’re a self-starter. You’re always up for a challenge. You’re exactly what we’re looking for! Come join Caorda Web Solutions’ dynamic team where your effort and input will make a difference.
Caorda Web Solutions provides creative web site design, digital marketing, seo, custom web and database development, mobile app development, and hosting solutions to a significant client base of small to medium sized businesses. Since 2003, Caorda’s team has been bringing the heat with full end-to-end web services, getting businesses of all sizes online and performing their absolute best. As a testament to our quality of work, Caorda has won the VIATEC Online Strategy of the Year Award and has been nominated many times as a finalist in various categories.
As a Caorda Team we:
- believe in authentic collaboration
- believe in creating a high performance culture
- believe a sense of humour and fun are essential parts of our business
Caorda prides itself on being a company that works hard to achieve superior results, while always ensuring there is time taken to foster an enjoyable work environment. We want to hear from you if you love what you do, and are a meticulous multitasker, who can work well under pressure when faced with competing priorities. You can maintain and deliver projects on time and on budget. You are skilled with managing a project from brief to completion and you have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Business, Marketing or Communications degree or certificate preferred
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Ability to focus on the details and manage time effectively
- Solid understanding of the web, including websites, CMS, SEO, AdWords, digital and e-mail marketing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Clear and concise writing and communication techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the implementation of multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Work directly with existing clients and prospects to understand and document customer requirements for tasks and projects
- Establish, communicate, and adhere to budgets and timelines
- Work closely with the entire Caorda team to balance priorities and ensure tasks and projects are completed in a timely manner
- Contact and engage existing clients on a regular basis to establish and develop rapport
- Write and prepare proposals for new clients and projects
- Field customer inquiries and assist with the resolution of client issues
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services to existing customers
- Inbound lead follow-up for phone and web inquiries
- Targeted outbound calling for specific industries and product offerings
- Participate in industry networking opportunities and external promotion of Caorda
- Participate in the cohesive social media voice of the company, including contributing to blog posts and newsletters
- Assist with the development and execution of corporate marketing and client communication initiatives
- Deliver exceptional customer service