Even though the world is turning more and more to the Internet when searching for a service, there will always be a huge need for printed marketing pieces. Tangible marketing materials have a huge impact on your corporate image, and help to earn your client’s respect quickly.
At the very least, there are a few “essentials” that every business owner is expected to have:
- Business Card: This is a miniature sample of what you stand for. It gives you something to hand out during a brief encounter with a prospective customer, to make sure they have a physical reminder when they get home. (And if you have a website, the URL must be on it.) If you don’t have an imaginatively designed card, your customers may not view your business as seriously as they should.
- Letterhead / Stationary: If you manage to send physical thank you notes and follow-up letters designed with your company brand, you will stick is people’s minds a lot longer. Enclose your letter in a matching envelope, with a sticker featuring your logo, and they’ll be even more impressed!
- Brochure or Rack Card: You need to be ready to give walk-in clients or trade show passersby (new potential customers) an eye-catching document that summarizes the wide variety of services you offer – something to take away with them, so that they don’t forget you – cleverly designed in a way that showcases your product, accents your brand, and provides contact information.
We offer a large number of promotional print design products including brochures, business cards, mailers, posters, business cards, and more! These days, with online marketing more popular than ever, it’s easy to forget how important it is to provide your customers with physical representations of your products and services. Having a continuous supply of print essentials on hand at all times will help you be successful.
Some other items we might suggest include:
- Shop or trade show banners
- Price lists / rate sheets
- Stickers and labels
- Flyers and posters
Give us a call today and find out how we can deliver the print and marketing design you need.