WordPress started as a free, open source blogging tool that put easy content management into the hands of regular users.
Since then WordPress has grown to become the most popular CMS, taking a staggering 59% of the CMS market! And around the world WordPress accounts for over 25% of the internet is powered by WordPress! Yep.
Why Choose WordPress
WordPress has a robust suite of features, which includes:
- Massive repository of responsive & customizable website themes
- Robust plugin architecture with thousands of peer reviewed plugins
- Awesome Widgets
- Search-engine friendly permalink structure
- Constantly updated software core
- …and much more!
Over the years Caorda’s developers have built a huge portfolio of WordPress sites, so we’re intimately familiar with its wide array of features and how best to use them.
If you’ve already got a WordPress site that needs professional polish, or you want it built ground up, Caorda can realize your vision.
WordPress offers a rich plugin architecture, which lets developers like Caorda build on WordPress’ starting functionality so there’s no limit to what we can create for you.
WordPress offers a database of 37,000+ plugins where each plugin offers unique functionality, and Caorda can create custom plugins when you want something special to fit your needs.
Professional WordPress Developers
WordPress started as a blog tool, now it’s used by Time, CNN, TED, and more. Caorda has developed WordPress sites for Victoria Conference Centre, Leslee Farrell, and Lotus Project Management, among others. But we don’t just build great sites, Caorda also offers training in WordPress to help you get more from your website.
Let Caorda take your site to the next level with some WordPress features you’ll love:
- Plugins & Widgets: We’ll design whatever tools and modules you can imagine, or we can equip your site with the plugins and widgets that will work best for you from WordPress’ extensive database.
- Mobile: WordPress offers native applications for WebOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and Blackberry that are hugely useful but come with limited options. Let Caorda unlock your mobile potential with responsive design and custom options.
- Search Engine Friendly: WordPress’ search-engine friendly permalink structure is a great way to get recognized in Google rankings. Be sure you’re in the top of the list with Caorda’s SEO expertise.
- Themes: WordPress has endless themes to choose from. Caorda can use these to give your site some style, but when you want something unique our graphic design team has you covered.
Get in Touch
Contact us if you’d like to learn more about WordPress, or need a website designed.