Caorda’s Message Regarding the COVID-19 (Corona) Virus
We would like to provide you with information regarding Caorda’s response to the rapidly developing situation with COVID-19.
First, some quick bullet points about our current capabilities:
- All of our staff members have full remote working capabilities and everything our team needs to do its job – including access to our software tools and resources – is securely and remotely available.
- For internal communication and collaboration, we use a tool that supports both secure chat messaging and fully-interactive audio and video capabilities.
- Our phone solution gives us the ability to seamlessly manage inbound and outbound calls, in addition to supporting conference capabilities.
- To facilitate client meetings, we use an online meeting service that supports audio and video conference calling, as well as screen sharing.
- Finally, the dashboard we use to manage each and every client project and task is web-based, so we can securely access it from anywhere.
At this point, the measures we have taken support the concept of social distancing, and most our staff are already working remotely. Our core hours – from 9 am to 5 pm – will remain in effect, regardless of where our staff members are working. Above all, our hosting services for your email, websites, VPS and FTP will all continue to function uninterrupted.
I have also asked that our Account Managers arrange remote client meetings for the near future; we have the technology, so we might as well use it!
Caorda is in an ideal position to work remotely while still providing services to you, and there will be no impact to our ability to provide you with exceptional service and support.
If you need any assistance getting important information onto your website in a timely manner, please let us know. Our phones – 250-598-6772 – will still be answered, as will our email. For regular requests, the best email address to use is email@example.com, as we have multiple staff monitoring that address. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.