Each of our SEO Services Packages deliver the identical quality of service. The only differential is the effort (or budget) that is applied to the campaign. Depending on your goals and the level of competition in your market segment, we will pick the closest package that matches your needs. Then, we will execute your customized plan as necessary to reach your target results.
The SEO Audit
All of our SEO Services Packages must start with a forensic SEO Audit. This is the research and analysis phase of the program that will uncover all of the strategic areas of your website that are inhibiting you from attaining your Search Ranking goals.
The audit is akin to a visit to the mechanic. They don’t just dive in and start working on an issue which might be unrelated to your visit. They must run a combination of diagnostic tools and hand on, visual inspections before they can prioritize the work that needs to be performed. After their assessment, they sit down with you and discuss the findings. We work in exactly the same way. The SEO Audit establishes the foundation from which we prioritize issues discovered during the testing and analysis. We start work on the items that are the most serious and will deliver the quickest results.
SEO Audit Pricing
|SEO Audit pricing is based on a combination of competitive market assessment, website size and SEO maturity.||
$500 – $1,500*
* Prices vary based on project needs.
Your SEO Audit will touch on the following and much more.
Our SEO Process
Every SEO client receives the same quality of service. The only variable that separates them is the volume of effort (or the available budget). That’s why our packages are designed to fit within nearly all budgets.
SEO Site Audit
- All campaigns start with an audit; there are no exceptions. This is necessary in order to establish a baseline of issues, traffic quality, and performance from which to measure our results. The audit also sets the initial task list of priority items. Similarly to how a doctor must assess a patient prior to offering diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Following the audit, we sit down with you for a detailed presentation of our findings.
- At this point, we determine which elements Caorda will manage and which items you might have resources for (blog posts, social media, promotion).
Initial Wave of SEO Implementation
- The first 2-3 months of strategy implementation service require an elevated effort as we are often fixing issues that are high priority. We want to clear these out as quick as possible.
- The end of each work period culminates with a detailed performance report including a summary of keyword performance and ‘next-phase’ action items.
- You are in-the-loop at all times and our techs are always accessible.
- We feel very strongly about you being informed every step of the way. If something is confusing or difficult to understand, speak up and we’d be happy to explain it to you.
Ongoing Maintenance and Reporting
- The mantra: Analyze the data, Update the strategy, Apply the updates.
- This is the cycle of life for an SEO Campaign.
- It can take several months for truly noticeable effects of our efforts, so it’s important to maintain a consistent process.
- Our monthly process will ebb and flow across the various SEO service elements below. Some are a one time effort, while others require constant monitoring and updates.
SEO Services List
- The SEO Audit
- As described above our team will examine a remarkable range of factors that signal the search engines about your website. We will compare the key landing pages of your website with your search analtyics using a combination of webtools, plugins & scripts that allow us to quickly assess and report on the website content, links and errors. The audit will establish the baseline of work needed in the first few months.
- Online Strategy Review and Planning
- Start from scratch or recharge your online marketing efforts with a full review of your business goals and strategies. Caorda’s digital marketing staff have years of experience and knowledge to help plan out a viable and successful strategy that is realistic and personalized to your unique needs.
- Deep Analysis of Current Site Issues & Warnings
- The weight of a penalty or warning can place an unfair burden on existing websites, in many cases without the knowledge of the site owner. Many sites are running without proper registration with Google Search Console, or if they have, they don’t check for messages alerting them to any issues Google has discovered. Even if you are setup properly and do not have any Google warnings, your site might have unnatural backlinks that are both harming the ‘topic’ of your site and the ‘trust’. Our SEOs have professional tools and custom scripts to dive into the problem and quickly identify issues for repair.
- Discover the Top Keywords for Your Business
- This is the research and discovery phase of your SEO project where Caorda sorts through the top keywords in your industry and merges that data with current search trends to create an initial list for review. We’ve worked with many websites at Caorda from a wide variety of markets, so we know how important it is to throw out a wide net when considering keywords for initial review. Focusing too soon can lead to missed opportunity.
- Competitor Review and Clique Reports
- If there wasn’t any competition, life would be a lot easier, but even with low competition, certain markets are very limited in terms of marketing options.
Knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your top competitors can be useful in many ways. The SEO staff at Caorda can also show you how to understand competitor back-link cliques and quickly discover opportunities that could have taken the competition years to find.
- Refine Your Target Keyword List
- Working with you or someone from your staff, Caorda’s experts can assist with the process of deciding which keywords are not only the most relevant, but also the most likely to produce qualified traffic that is likely to convert into leads and sales. We understand the value of data, and Google can overwhelm the average business with a ton of very useful data for targeting specific search traffic and keyword phrases. Caorda can refine the search engine data and help make the keyword selection process easier.
- Page One Google Listings
- Caorda’s goal is to get your website on the first page of Google, ideally in the first position, for relevant, converting phrases. Doing this properly will deliver the right traffic, improve your overall rankings, and secure a position that your business can consistently maintain. Relevance is the key however; attaining page one rankings for a phrase that causes traffic to bounce off your website not only causes ugly statistics, it convinces Google that it should not trust your site for keywords.
- Draft & Optimize Site-Wide Description Content
- Using proven effective SEO copywriting techniques, Caorda drafts and/or optimizes the top-level descriptions of your company, products, and services that appear throughout your website in places such as meta titles, meta descriptions, website footer, tags, and other site-wide content. Social media sites like Facebook and a wide range of top level services are using your page descriptions meaning that having unique and accurate descriptions will improve more than just rankings.
- Draft & Optimize Homepage Content
- Your homepage is the central point for most of your traffic. And for human visitors, it takes precedence over your site-wide content. Caorda works closely with you to improve and optimize the content you would like to see on your homepage. Content optimization is a careful balance of staying on topic while providing information that guides visitors to click relevant links deeper into the website. Great content can cement the rankings of a website for considerable time.
- Optimize Top-Level Content
- After the homepage, content for your top-level pages is the next most important priority. Just like your site-wide and homepage content, it is crucial that the top-level page content aligns with the overall goals of your internet marketing campaign while clearly defining the role of each page. Depending on the amount, and the quality of the existing content, we may make recommendations for adding optimized content for these pages. Generally, content writing is out of scope of our SEO plans so we would discuss this requirement with you at the time of analysis.
- Individual Review of Mobile and Tablet Needs
- Search engines are aware of the devices used while searching and also provide unique analytics for these devices. Clearly, when you search with a mobile device, you should get mobile friendly search results. A good SEO specialist will consider the value of mobile rankings/traffic and help make suggestions that improve the experience for mobile and tablet users without harming your rankings for desktop users. With Google Analytics correctly configured our staff can even estimate how much revenue is lost between the desktop users and the visitors struggling to use a mobile devices.
- Assistance with Microformats & Schema Markup
- The easier it is to understand your website, services, location, products, staff, etc… the easier it is for search engines to trust your content and suggest your site with enhanced search results. In the grand scheme of things you can think of an SEO as a professional who explains your website to the search engines. Microformats are not new but are an emerging ranking factor which is often overlooked when developing websites. Caorda’s SEOs can explain when and where to add this extra formatting to your pages. In fact, we have so much to say about additional markup we have been blogging about it: Microformats and Schema – Caorda Blog
- Duplicate Content Checking
- Duplicate content issues can occur at any time. Perhaps your content writers don’t understand the value of unique content, or your content is copied by another site, or your site can load on multiple URLs? There are many ways to end up with duplicate content. A good SEO strategy includes checking for duplicate content on a regular basis.
- Create & Optimize Google My Business Listing
- Part of any thorough SEO campaign, no matter the geographic targeting, is to create an optimized business listing within the free Google Places service (a sub-service of Google Maps). Using the various location services properly helps search engines understand the location and features of your business making it more likely that traffic coming from search results will be accurately matched to your offerings.
- Full Analysis of Social Media Presence
- Social Media is capable of driving a ton of traffic and understanding of your products and services. Socializing online is also an easy way to spend lots of time without much success. Our SEO team at Caorda has the skills to asses the value of the relevant Social Media options and avoid potential time traps. We will only recommend a Social Media campaign if it makes sense for your business, not just because everyone thinks it’s a good idea.
- Optimize Content on Additional Pages
- Content should never be skin deep, and after completing the highest priority areas of your website, the next step is to continue the same optimization work on the rest of the site content. We have all seen or experienced a situation where a very particular product or service is difficult to find and a challenge to acquire because it is not popular. On the web you can start off with high priority items because we have the statistics to sort tasks, but we will still encourage sites to dig deep and get all content optimized as time permits.
- PageSpeed Insights Review and Suggestions
- Google’s Pagespeed Insights service is a great tool that makes it very easy to disect the problems with page load times. This service goes beyond simply timing pages and digs deep into how much optimization has been done to each page giving scores and advice about improvements that can be applied. The nerds at Caorda have years of experience working through the most common speed issues and instantly improving your scores with Google. We highly recommend this strategy as spending time here can have immediate effects on bounce rates.
- Implement Google Analytics
- One of the most impressive aspects of online web marketing is the level of analytic data that you can get for free. Some of the data is a totally unique perspective that would require very expensive market research studies to develop and understand. Google Analytics doesn’t require a lot of time to get setup but it can get a little technical and Caorda will help get this started. Ideally, you should have a full month of analytic data to review prior to making any SEO decisions for an existing website. Advanced campaigns will need to set goals in Google Analytics to track conversions for a better understanding of user flow and referrer traffic.
- Activate Google Webmaster Tools
- Activate Google Search Console
- Making SEO decisions without knowing more about what Google thinks of your website could be very difficult and error prone. Indexing issues, crawl errors, and other problems are only reported within Google’s Search Console service. The information inside Search Console is not only valuable, it’s unique. And it’s one of the best sources of search phrase information available. Even if you have Google Analytics access, we will strongly urge to set this up also. Let us help you do it.
For all SEO packages and services, you can be confident that Caorda will get you found and generate new interest in your business online, while always keeping industry best practices and current search engine guidelines in mind.