“This program will provide business owners with the ability to expand their online presence and create a customized e-commerce site that will give them the boost they need to keep moving forward.” – Launch Online website
What sort of services and products can this funding be used for?
Grant recipients can use the funding for a variety of online-related expenses, including pictures, creating an online inventory system, advertising costs, subscription costs of an e-commerce platform and training staff to manage the website. Here are a few more declarable expenses:
- Website and platform development
- Requirements and planning
- Inventory development
- Point of sale system integration and training
- Photography or stock imagery procurement
- eCommerce platform subscription fees (up to 1 year)
- Search Engine Optimization & marketing including advertising and banner creation for Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc…
What’s the Grant Approval Process?
The application process consists of 3 major steps. Caorda will take the guesswork out of the entire application process. Any missed or incorrect information may render the whole application process inadmissible and void the process.
Caorda will help you to develop a rock-solid grant proposal that details how you plan to use the funds. Submitting vague or incomplete info could result in a rejected application! This needs to be accomplished in relatively few words, so it’s important that we accomplish this perfectly using our proposal writing experience.
The Application consists of 33 questions and If you have all of your info prepared in advance, the application can be completed in under 20 minutes. Caorda will guide you through the process using information that we have already collected. We will help you determine whether your business meets the eligibility criteria and help you submit your proposal with the highest chance of success!
Grant Decision & Award
Once submitted, your application will be vetted and considered for the grant. The consideration process takes roughly three weeks at which point the grant committee will contact you with the decision on your application. We just site back and wait. Just kidding, we’re planning with you the whole time!
Successfully receiving your grant is just the beginning! Now you need a team of experts to quickly plan, develop and build your new solution. That’s where Caorda shines!
Are there any deadlines?
All projects are required to have a completion time-frame of 12 weeks. At the end of this 12 week period, Caorda will ensure your project produces the following criteria for your new or enhanced online shop:
- Customer registration and information security features
- Shopping cart and order management capabilities
- Payment processing options including taxes and shipping costs at the time of ordering
- Product catalogue, search and inventory status
- Website analytics and reporting capabilities
- Meeting the criteria does not guarantee approval into the grant program.
- By submitting this application, you allow the Program to share information with the B.C. Provincial Government.
- To foster information sharing, applicant information might be shared with other levels of government and funding programs.
- Personal information is collected for administration of the Launch Online Grant including for confirming residency, under the Personal Information Protection Act. If you have questions about the collection you may contact Alacrity Canada at 844-487-1266 or firstname.lastname@example.org