This guide is to help setup blocking for a specific email address or email’s from an entire domain for your Caorda hosted email. The guide will include steps that require you to have access to your email account to retrieve a password, and can be completed in your browser of choice.
1. Navigate to https://mail.caorda.com/. This is the Barracuda Firewall and is used to configure your spam filter.
If you do not have a password or have forgotten your login information you can have a new password emailed to you by entering your email into the email field and then clicking on “Create New Password”.
You will be emailed the details for your new account to the email you had in the email field.
2. Sign into the Portal. Enter in the provided login credentials to login to Barracuda.
3. Once you have logged in, Select Preferences.
4. Then, Select Allow List/Block List.
5. To block an address or domain enter the details in the Blocked Email Addresses and Domains (Block List) form.
6. Enter the address or domain the Email Address field (1) and then click the Add button (2) to add it to the block lists
7. After clicking Add you will see a success message at the top and your blocked address or domain will be present in the list in the Block List section.