You’re experiencing an odd issue, folders in your Outlook are not showing up, but wait they show up on your phone or tablet.
This can be a common issue with Outlook, IMAP normally will only show you folders that you have subscribed to and if you have multiple devices accessing your mail service at the same time subscriptions tend to get a bit confused.
To solve this issue in Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016 follow these steps to see all folders at all times, even if you are not subscribed to them.
- Open your Outlook
- Make sure you are in the Mail Section
- Right-Click on Inbox and Click on IMAP Folders…
- In this new window, at the bottom, there is the following option
- “When displaying hierarchy in Outlook, show only subscribed folders.”
- Uncheck this and click on OK
All your folders should now start showing up.
If you need any more help with your Caorda email service feel free to contact us.