If you need to setup e-mail forwarding to another email address you can easily do so through Caorda Webmail.
To forward e-mail follow these steps:
- Log into to Caorda Webmail with your username and password.
- Click on Options from the top menu.
- Click on Mail from the left hand navigation menu.
- Click on Mailbox Redirection.
- Place a check mark in the checkbox next to “Redirect mail to:”.
- Enter your desired e-mail address for where you would like your mail forwarded.
If you have more than one address that you would like to forward your emails to, you can type in multiple email addresses as long as you separate them with a semi colon. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like mail to remain in your Caorda Webmail account, place a check-mark in the box next to “Keep a copy in mailbox”. This way you will have a copy of your emails in Webmail as well as emails will be forwarded to the address you specified above.
- Click the Update button.
- Logout from Webmail.