Through Caorda Webmail you can specify and enable/disable a message that is automatically returned to those sending messages to your mailbox.
Please note: If you turn on the Auto Response it will take effect immediately!
To setup an Automated Response follow these steps:
- Log into to Caorda Webmail with your username and password.
- Click on Options from the top menu.
- Click Mail on the left hand Navigation
- Click on Auto Response.
- Place a check mark in the check-box next to “Enable Auto Response “.
- Enter a subject line and a message just like in an email.
- Click the Save button. The Auto Response is enabled and will take effect immediately.
- Logout from Webmail.