Caorda Web Solutions provides creative web site design, digital marketing, seo, custom web and database development, mobile app development, and hosting solutions to a significant client base of small to medium sized businesses. Since 2003, Caorda’s team has been bringing the heat with full end-to-end web services, getting businesses of all sizes online and performing their absolute best. As a testament to our quality of work, Caorda has won the VIATEC Online Strategy of the Year Award and has been nominated many times as a finalist in various categories.
At Caorda, we:
- believe in authentic collaboration
- believe a sense of humour and fun are essential parts of our business
- believe in creating a high-performance culture
Caorda prides itself on being a company that works hard to achieve superior results, while always ensuring there is time taken to foster an enjoyable work environment.
The primary function of the Account Manager position is to provide Caorda’s clients with exceptional customer service related to website design, digital marketing, custom development, and hosting. Daily responsibilities include the coordination of tasks and projects, as well as promoting Caorda’s services, and identifying ongoing sales opportunities. This role is key in ensuring a positive customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the implementation of multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Work directly with existing clients and prospects to understand and document customer requirements for tasks and projects
- Establish, communicate, and adhere to budgets and timelines
- Work closely with the entire Caorda team to balance priorities and ensure tasks and projects are completed in a timely manner
- Contact and engage existing clients on a regular basis to establish and develop rapport
- Field customer inquiries and assist with the resolution of client issues
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services to existing customers
- Inbound lead follow-up for phone and web inquiries
- Targeted outbound calling for specific industries and product offerings
- Participate in industry networking opportunities and external promotion of Caorda
- Participate in the cohesive social media voice of the company, including contributing to blog posts and newsletters
- Assist with the development and execution of corporate marketing and client communication initiatives
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Business, Marketing or Communications degree or certificate preferred
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an emphasis on customer service
- Ability to focus on the details and manage time effectively
- Solid understanding of the web, including websites, CMS, SEO, Google Ads, digital and e-mail marketing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Clear and concise writing and communication techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Compensation and Benefits
- We offer a competitive salary, based on your experience
- Health, dental, vision, and other benefits for you and your family
- Profit sharing plan every 6 months
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Bonus vacation time at Christmas
- Team lunches and fun team outings, Friday socials, coffee and pop
If you think you’re ready for a challenge and would like to be part of our team, please send your cover letter (including salary expectations) and resume via email to email@example.com.
Or use the form below.