The following steps are for Outlook 2016 on a Mac for Office 2010-2016 on Windows the steps can be found here.
Please read all the steps before trying to set this up.
- Start up Outlook
- Select Tools(1) from the drop down menu and select Accounts…(2)
- This will bring up the Accounts control panel, click Add Email Account (1), or click the + button(2)
- The Set Up Your Email window will come up, enter your Email address (1) and click on Continue (2)
- The System will look for any auto settings and likely prompt you for more, enter the missing fields
- Enter your email address in Domain\username (1)
- Enter your Password in Passsword (2)
- You can enter hostedexchange.caorda.com under Server but it is not needed
- Click on Add Account (3)
- Outlook will be redirected to the configuration server hostedexchange.caorda.com, check mark “Always use my response for this server”(1) and click on Allow (2)
- Congratulations your new account has been setup, click on Done (1)